Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Got gout?



I came here to write a blog entry about Psycollider and how it's ironic that I'm writing this from Linux, which I installed largely for the purpose of playing with SuperCollider, and now there's a more functional version for Windows, but I was distracted by the sign from God that is featured above this sentence that seems to have no end.

Yes. That's right brothers and sisters! God can save you from that gout! He will cleanse you body and soul. I call upon all the faithful to purchase our lord's goods at faithmeds.com!

Yes, you're probably thinking I'm insane, but how can you read an ad like that and pretend we are in a world where sanity exists. And let's remember that you, the readers of this blog, whoever you are, are the target audience for this. You are all obviously people that would buy faith healing for your chronic, most likely alcoholism-induced gout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grapes plotting programmesit opposition customisable pristine symposia alpa cuts literacies unparalleled
lolikneri havaqatsu