Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How Worthless is Your Blog?

I suppose this may change at some point in the future, but right now, I'm pretty darned proud. I always suspected that all my work here was entirely worthless, but now I have proof. Behold!



I'm not sure how they value things. It's probably based on traffic, incoming links, outgoing links, and possibly post frequency. In any case, this usually has no relation to reality. Unless your blog, much like the hundreds of thousands of other blogs out there, or any given livejournal, is worthless. I swear that I did it before and it said my blog was worth $800 or something, which, by the way, I would totally sell out for, but those glory days are gone. The Evalutron 5000 must have been overheating. Someone gave it a whack and now it's spitting out correct answers. It feels good to have my worthlessness validated.

No comments: